Lecture by Dr. Siavash Isazadeh on “Application of advanced ozone oxidation process in wastewater treatment, improving the quality of effluent and reducing excess sludge” will be held on Saturday, August 4, 2018 at the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
Dr. Siavash Isazadeh holds a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from McGill University in Canada and, after a one-year course at McGill University in Canada (2015), is currently pursuing a postdoctoral fellowship at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) School of Biological Engineering. So far, several articles of his academic research have been published in prestigious scientific journals. He is credited with patenting to increase the dissolution of gases in liquid liquids and to develop efficient reactors for the transport of ozone gas in water and wastewater treatment processes in the United States. Dr. Isazadeh became an honorary member of the Office of Sustainability of Amirkabir University of Technology in 2013.
His research interests are focused on the development of biological and chemical processes in water and wastewater treatment with emphasis on recycling valuable resources in wastewater and the reuse of municipal wastewater. In this regard, advanced genetic techniques and modeling of biological and chemical processes are always among his research tools which have been used in the last ten years.
For more information, read the poster of this lecture in the attached section.
- Participation is open to the public by prior arrangement and registration.
- Click here to register for the lecture. .
- Registration for the in person participation is free.
- This lecture is also covered virtually and live, which includes a payment of 10,000 Tomans.
- Click here to pay for the virtual participation. Be sure to write down your Code of Payment after payment.
- Time and place: Saturday, August 4, 2018 from 10:30 to 12:30, Amirkabir University of Technology, Building No. 1, Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Fourth Floor, Seminar Hall 2
Please be sure to fill out the registration form to participate in the lecture.
In case of any problem or question, write to email@example.com and the number 09031645456 in Telegram.