Higher Education and Sustainable Development Conference to be held at Amirkabir University of Technology on Tuesday, March 1st, 2012. All pundits and experts are invited to submit their original papers by the 10th of February to the secretariat of the conference by email at email@example.com. You can also download articles format from this link.
Higher Education in the 21st Century
1. Fundamentals of Sustainable Development
2. The relationship between higher education and sustainable development from the past to the present.
3. The Role of University and Sustainable Development in the Future.
4. The Role, Responsibility and Impact of the University on the Future (At Local, National, Regional and International Level).
Higher education and the challenges of sustainable development
1. Pathology of University Education and Research in Sustainable Development.
2. The Role of the University in Crisis Forecasting (Environmental, Social, Economic Crisis, etc.).
3. The Relationship between Higher Education and the Green Economy for Sustainable Development.
4. Sustainable University Principles.
Sustainable Development: Developed countries and developing countries
- Comparing the Relationship between Higher Education and Sustainable Development in Developing and Developed Countries.
- The role of the Academy of Sciences in promoting sustainable development.
- The Role of Scientific Societies in Expanding the Sustainable Development Approach.
Sponsors: Amir Kabir University of Technology, Office of Sustainable Development Amir Kabir University of Technology, Environmental Specialists Association, academy of sciences of the Islamic republic of Iran, Iranian Scientific Development Population.
Amirkabir University of Sustainable Development Office contact number: 64545009
Click here for the poster of the conference call.
For more information on the conference call 09332458147